Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brian Cummings speaks out on Brian Cummings

Brian Cummings speaks on Brian Cummings

I've never thought I would allow my history to be told but on 1 November, my past will be laid open. I suppose I should have just told everyone what was going on in the first place. It would have saved a lot of problems, especially with Diane. I can't tell you how much I love that woman. I should have known she'd get me over the rough bits. I should have gone to her right up front. Then no one would have had to get hurt.

Well, live and learn. I've come a long way from the street fighting, the alcohol and drugs, and all the other trouble I put my parents through. I can only hope that my father can find it in his heart to forgive me someday. Hey, Dad? If you are reading this, I've finally grown up. I hope you can be proud of me now. Neither one of us were proud of me then. I love you and Mum. I will tell you this, it's been a long way home.

ShadowsForge 4: The Long Way Home - available November 1st, 2007 at www.WhiskeyCreekPress.com

No comments: